Deadline: 24 September 2023
The ViewSonic and the industry-leading partners encourage you to express your moments of transformation.
The theme is Rise!
- Submit photographs that embody the RISE theme, whether landscapes, portraits, street life, or any genre that reflects your artistic vision.
- Submit captivating films, breathtaking drone shots, enlightening documentaries, or any other genre that captures the RISE theme.
- The total value of prizes exceeds $20,000 USD!
- $5,000 Cash Prize
- ColorPro Professional Monitors
- Capture One Perpetual License
- PANTONE and Calibrite Products
- Shoot The Frame Premium Membership
- International Exposure (Exhibition, Ceremony & Social Media)
- Opportunity to Become a ViewSonic Partner
- This Promotion is offered only to those at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry.
- Employees of sponsors, administrator, and any of their respective owners, parent companies, affiliates, directors, subsidiaries, franchisees, representatives, advertising, promotion and production agencies, agents (collectively, the “Promotion Entities”), their immediate family members (i.e., spouse, parent, child, sibling, and the “steps” of each) and persons living in the same household of each (whether related or not) are eligible to participate in the promotion.
- Void where prohibited or restricted by the law of the entrant’s country of residence. This Promotion is subject to all relevant laws and regulations of the respective countries or jurisdictions of the participants.
- For purposes of the Promotion, an entrant’s residential address and email address will be the physical address and email address submitted at the time of entry.
- This competition is completely free.
- This competition is open to everyone across the globe, regardless of nationality or place of residence.
- While they only award one prize per artist, you can submit as many pieces of artwork as you believe are suitable for the theme.
- Digitally edited photographs that accurately represent the original scene or subject matter are accepted, however, artwork that has been entirely created in software without any element of photography, such as digital paintings and illustrations, are not considered valid for the awards.
- They accept motion graphics that complement and enhance filmed footage. However, videos that have been animated in their entirety with no element of film footage are not valid for submission.
- When assessing entries, the judges will take into account the criteria including aesthetics, creativity and uniqueness, storytelling, relevance to the Awards theme, and skill and technical execution.
- Below 10 MB in JPEG, JPG or PNG file formats.
- The image resolution should be at least 1920 x 1080px.
- If the photo is taken by a team, please designate one member as the representative for the competition. (Entry with “Name + position”).
- Top 100 participants will need to provide proof of originality in the form of the original high-resolution file as captured in-camera from your working software.
- Less than 120 seconds.
- Upload your video to YouTube, set it as “unlisted,” and submit the YouTube link as your entry.
- Video resolution should be at least 1920 x 1080px.
- If the video is filmed by a team, please designate one member as the representative for the competition. (Entry with Name + position).
- Proof of originality in the form of the original high-resolution export file along with high-res BTS photos (BTS photos could be optional for animated submissions) from your working software is needed when regarding as one of top 100 winners.
- Top 100 participants will need to provide a JPG thumbnail smaller than 10MB in size at a 1920 x 1080px or greater resolution.
- You must have permission to use any music you choose to include.
For more information, visit ViewSonic.