Deadline: 6 September 2023
A selected team of journalists and experts will train and coach female journalists from Sudan who are currently living in Kenya.
The workshop is supported by the German Federal Foreign Office.
What to expect from them?
- Carefully designed courses plus additional support sessions if needed.
- Length of courses:
- Physical and digital safety: 5 days
- Radio Journalism: 2 days
- Course language: Arabic
- Location: Nairobi, Kenya.
What do they expect from you?
- You should have journalistic experience.
- Your time and dedication: To receive the certificate, they expect you to take part in at least 90% of the Workshops and to finish at least 80% of your home assignments.
For more information, visit DW Akademie.