Deadline: 1 November 2023
Girls Who Click is committed to creating an inclusive program for participants from diverse cultural and socio-economic backgrounds, sexual orientations, and gender identities.
The Girls Who Click Ambassador Program is intended for young photographers/videographers. They aim to uplift these young photographers through mentorships with professional female nature photographers who want to embrace the next generation.
Girls Who Click will pair each young photographer with a mentor with whom she will have virtual meetings to develop her portfolio, gain key insights on breaking into the industry, and cultivate a network of supportive individuals in the photography industry. The photographer will come out of the program equipped with a strong community, and the knowledge necessary to enter the professional industry.
- A one-year mentorship with a GWC Partner Photographer.
- Opportunity to apply to be a Continuing GWC Ambassador for subsequent years.
- Access to all GWC’s workshops (in person or online).
- Gear from the Ambassador Program Sponsors.
- The opportunity to be highlighted and elevated on all GWC’s platforms.
- International peer network.
- Applicant must be a female (female-identified+) photographer/videographer aged 16 – 30 years of age.
- Applicant must submit a portfolio of 40 images for review by WeTransfer or Google Drive.
- Every Ambassador must be available for a monthly check-ins with their mentor.
- Every ambassador must respond to their mentor and GWC staff in a timely manner.
- Every ambassador must do their best to attend quarterly virtual meet & greets.
- Ambassadors understand that their participation is subject to review if program standards are not met.
- One reference letter from a non-family member (a teacher, coach, community leader, employer, etc).
For more information, visit Girls Who Click.